|THE 200 CLUB OF UNION COUNTY|
Supporting our Law Enforcement and their Families
Founded and chartered in 1968, The Two Hundred Club of Union County recognizes the achievements of our uniformed Police Officers, Firefighters and State Troopers in Union County. This non-profit organization consists of residents and business professionals who care about the welfare of over 3,000 brave men and women who selflessly confront danger to protect our families and defend our communities. We are especially mindful of the tremendous sacrifices of the heroes who laid down their lives while protecting their communities.
A Message From the President:
The Police Officers and Firefighters in Union County are the front lines of safety and security for all of our residents. These professionals perform their jobs on a daily basis with little thought of self when faced with dangerous situations. It is not for fame nor fortune that they do their job, but for a moral sense of what is right for their community. The Two Hundred Club of Union County recognizes and supports the efforts of our uniformed protectors. We hope you will consider actively supporting police officers and firefighters in Union County as well.
Coldwell Banker East of Westfield has once again made a sizable donation to the effort of our organization for 2019. We thank them!
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule: Please RSVP if you plan on attending one of our monthly meetings. The meetings will begin promptly at 6:30pm. The cost for dinner is $30 (First time members are free).
- Tuesday, October 15th - Shackamaxon
- Tuesday, November 19th - Shackamaxon
- Tuesday, December 17th - Shackamaxon
- January - Annual Chief's Reception - Check back for details
- Tuesday, February 18th - Shackamaxon
- Tuesday, March 17th - Shackamaxon
- Tuesday, April 14th - Shackamaxon (**Please note this Meeting date is the 2nd Tuesday of April and not the 3rd Tuesday due to a venue conflict**)
- Friday, May 8th - 11:30am VALOR AWARDS LUNCHEON - Shackamaxon
- Tuesday, June 16th - Board of Directors TBD