Memorial Scholarship information
The Memorial Scholarship is available only to dependents of deceased uniformed protectors who have given their lives in the line of duty. It is awarded at the discretion of the Trustees of The Two Hundred Club of Union County.
- Special attention is paid to the surviving child of a parent who was killed in the line of duty while serving in one of Union County's uniformed services.
- Student Status: The applicant must be a bona fide member of the June graduating high school class of the Effective Academic School Year.
- Diploma Requirements: The applicant must be eligible to receive a high school diploma prior to September 1st, of the Effective Academic School Year.
- School Attendance: The applicant must be a bona fide student in any private, parochial or public school located in or out of Union County.
- Aspirations: The student must have a definite plan to pursue a post-high school program of education or training.
- Character: The applicant must have exhibited good citizenship traits and be of sound moral character.
- Post-High School Program: The applicant must plan on the pursuit of his post-high school program on a full-time basis.