Please complete the following form:
- The Two hundred Club of union County is offering college semester scholarships to children of police officers and firefighters actively engaged in performing law and public safety service duties in union County, New Jersey.
- Any Two hundred Club scholar who has successfully completed his or her prior semester studies, in the judgement of the scholarship committee of The Two hundred Club, is eligible to apply for renewal scholarship aid on an annual basis.
- The decisions of the Scholarship Committee shall be final and binding upon all applicants and any other interested parties. The information you give on this application, together with attached documents, is confidential and will be for use by the Scholarship Committee only.
- Failure to submit required information by date requested will result in no additional funding.
PLEASE NOTE: This application cannot be saved to resume at a future time. Please have the following documents ready to attached:
- College transcript of previous semester courses completed
- Courses intended to be pursued for the following semester
- Statement of the tuition and fees charged by the college for desired instruction